AUTOMATED INVOICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
TAKE AIM AT YOUR DEBTORS!
WE UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE CASH FLOW IN AN SME BUSINESS. MANAGING YOUR DEBTOR’S LEDGER HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BALANCING ACT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS WHERE YOUR TIME IS USUALLY SPREAD ACROSS MANY FACETS OF RUNNING A PROFITABLE OPERATION.
Kay Reynolds is our Weranga area manager and will be happy to come out and visit your business to fully explain how to increase your cash flow, with a free no obligation meeting…
WHY IS MANAGING YOUR INVOICING SO IMPORTANT?
- 90% of SME failure is caused by poor cash flow
- 72.5% of businesses are paid late
- 18 milion hours p.a. are spent chasing debtors
To assist with this common issue, we have created an Automated Invoice Management System which will save you time and the stress of continually chasing late payment.
Designed to increase your cash flow by decreasing the days it takes for payments to be made, this collection software can send multiple reminders to your customers encouraging prompt payment. The system easily integrates with your existing accounting software i.e. MYOB, XERO etc. Even
better, this system allows you to forward your debts to EC Credit Control to let the professional debt collection team take over to negotiate settlement of your overdue accounts.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING AIMS
- Saves time and money
- Improves your cash collections
- Enhances your credit management
- Allows you to increase your business without increased headcount
- Streamlines the collection process
- Track where payments are at
- Allows you to focus on running your business
- Improved reporting through the analytic dashboard
- Provides a simple step-through process for escalating to debt recovery.
AIMS has already assisted many clients in reduced workload and significantly reduced aged payments, in some cases from 120 to 60 days. In addition, it can drive substantial positive changes in your customer service and the experience your customer has with you.